- Worked on Grandfather’s dairy farm from elementary school through high school
- BS in Construction—UW Stout
- Certified AIC Constructor
- Started at Marawood Construction Services, Inc. at 16 years old and worked all but one summer until college graduation. Full time at Marawood since 2004
- Internship with Kreofsky Building Systems in Plainview, Minnesota
- Production Manager an Marawood since January 2009
- Supported at home by wife Lisa and a young, growing family
Mitch has been with Marawood since 1998 starting on the construction and concrete crews. He is now the Production Manager with daily responsibilities of crew dispatch, job supervision, new construction analysis, design and estimating reviews, inspections, and supervision. Good, sound communication from customer to field personnel ensures a clients project is on time, in budget, and everything the expect it to be.